Search for cool tips
- Nearly 10-years after I started my first triathlon journey, it is time to start again. This time, I do it for the right reasons. #fitness - - 1 year ago
- Experienced a Microsoft Band recently and liked it. It is quite robust; the heart rate monitor and keyboard are really cool. #wearables - - 3 years ago
- The Memorial Day Weekend is here! Get out there and set a few PRs, make some memories and enjoy the freedom we love! #triathlon #fitness - - 3 years ago
- Merry Christmas!! - - 4 years ago
- Blog Post: Getting Back Into Running wp.me/pypdR-qG #running #triathlon #fitness - - 4 years ago
Top Posts on Aric In Training
Category Archives: Transitions
Daylights Savings Time is a little inconvenient in that we lose an hour, but it marks a great time for triathletes to conduct a reality check. With March marking the start of the triathlon season, this is a great time … Continue reading
This is a related post to my previous post, The 2010 Carpinteria Triathlon and Beyond. Video includes a tour of the transition area, thoughts on 2010, and what this event means to me. Cheers!
Let me start this post by saying that I awoke in the wee hours of Saturday, August 28th with a severe case of food poisoning. I was so sick, I wasn’t able to join friends at East Beach for the … Continue reading
Transition times in a triathlon, while short, can really hinder a triathlete’s mindset. The switch from swim to bike and bike to run is really what triathlons are all about. For my first five triathlons, I used a small backpack, … Continue reading
After an early start this morning and pushing my body to new limits, I completed the 12th Annual Ventura Breathe of Life Triathlon sprint in 1:37:47. I placed 270 (of 363) overall and 20 of 24 in my age group … Continue reading
Yesterday, I finished the 2010 UCSB Triathlon. It wasn’t easy, it was lonely, it was a learning experience, and yet somehow I disappeared off the results! However, I met my first big goal of Q1 and finished my fourth triathlon … Continue reading
With hours to go until the start of the 2009 Carpinteria Triathlon and my packet in hand, I present to you a brief walk through of the transition area from my perspective. Cheers! Wish me luck!