My journey from office potato to triathlete is full of great experiences and bad experiences. I would do it all over again in a heart beat and encourage everyone to finish a sprint course. Here are the top 10 reasons to become a triathlete:
10. It will increase your fitness level.
9. You will learn things about yourself you never even considered.
8. You get to buy some pretty cool gadgets and gear along the way.
7. You will eat lots of fruits and veggies and become creative in their preparation.
6. You get to enjoy the outdoors and have some incredibly sublime moments.
5. You will improve your abilities in three sports, leaving your friends in awe.
4. You will get some pretty cool freebies for participating in the triathlon.
3. You meet some very cool triathletes and their family and friends.
2. You will gain more discipline that spills over into other parts of life.
1. You do something that only a small percentage of the population with ever think of doing.
You might also want to check out my post, What I Learned From Triathlon Training.